Ricovida Rio Grande is an exclusive, self-contained 300-acre south america retirement community located in the near-perfect year-round climate of Costa Rica's Central Valley. Created for those who seek a luxurious and active South America retirement lifestyle. South America retirement at Ricovida Rio Grande. Ricovida brings richness to everyday life with distinctive architecture and interiors, magnificent views, excellent amenities and an unparalleled range of cultural and recreational activities for your South America retirement. Ricovida has new homes and villas available for your South America retirement. The home you choose within Ricovida is a natural extension of your beautiful surroundings in Central Valley Costa Rica. This is your oasis - a place to retreat or get involved - the secure community setting is your window to the rich culture that is Costa Rica.Our Costa Rica south america retirement community allows residents
Come spend your South America retirement at Ricovida Rio Grande and enjoy a vibrant, yet relaxing retreat within a small-village setting with urban attractions and resources nearby. The new homes and villas designed for Costa Rica South America retirement at Ricovida feature an environmentally friendly design and new home construction that complements the beatufiul natural settings of Central Valley Costa Rica. The South America retirement new homes provide incredible mountain views with a scenic river backdrop. South America retirement at Ricovida has 17 specially designed two bedroom villas and three-bedroom villas in Phase I. Our new villas offer many options for specifying your South America retirement site to make it truly your own, unique and distinctive with a universal design for your villa to ensure accessibility throughout your life. Stay well connected to the world as during your South America retirement with our high-speed internet access throughout the community making it easy to stay in touch with friends or family or to continue a career. All of the necessary amenities will be in place at our South America retirement villas before the first residents move in and more will be added as the South America retirement community grows.
Our Costa Rica South America retirement will let you embrace an international lifestyle that feels like home, pampers you like a vacation and offers the thrill of exploration. All of it is centrally located in an ideal climate of Costa Rica's central valley. This is the rich life. This is Ricovida Rio Grande Costa Rica South America retirement.
south america retirement qualities such as:
104 one to two acre lots
Two bedroom and three-bedroom stand-alone villas with optional guest house
Two Bedroom Villas Costa Rica: $250,000 - $280,000
Three Bedroom Villas Costa Rica: $300,000 - $350,000
Casita (guest house option for both): $75,000 - $90,000
Phase 1: All public buildings and 4–6 model villas. Scheduled completion date: Spring 2008
Phase 2: All remaining units completed after 2008
Green design and construction including universal design principles
Ricovida Rio Grande is located in Costa Rica's Central Valley 25 miles west of San Jose, 25 miles northeast of the Pacific Nearest village: Balsa, 1.5 miles. Population: 500
Nearest major village: Atenas, 6 miles. Population: 21,000
Costa Rica relocation at Ricovida Rio Grande.
South America Retirement Considerations:
- Enjoy year round spring like weather.
- Costa Rica is the perfect destination for your South America retirement plans.
- The Healthcare system in Costa Rica is very strong and many doctors are U.S. trained.
- The educational system in Costa Rica is also very strong and helps support a great community.
- Incredible tax advantages and annual savings on taxes.
- South America retirement at a senior retirement community Costa Rica is easy to arrange as persons 45 years or older can simply apply for the easy-to-relocate retirement system that has been established by the Costa Rican government.
- Qualified pensioners are eligible for special tax benefits that can include tax exemptions and incentives.
- Pay no tax on retirement income in Costa Rica.
- Costa Rica's crime rate is very low.
- Costa Rica features a socialized health care system that provides quality healthcare at very low rates.
- Costa Rica has two English newspapers, cable TV and DirectTV satellite with hundreds of U.S. television channels.
- South America retirement at our senior retirement community Costa Rica will offer a very low cost of living.
South America retirement at Ricovida Rio Grande
Ricovida Rio Grande is located in the Central Valley of Costa Rica.
The Central Valley or Meseta Central, is the center of Costa Rica due to its geographical location and economic activities. The altitude of the Central valley in Costa Rica is between 3000 to 4000 feet above sea level. Our South America retirement community is surrounded by mountains and nearly half of Costa Rica's citizens live in the Central Valley as it features a near perfect year-round climate.
Costa Rica South America retirement at Rio Grande:
TELEPHONE: (01) 616-891-8601
FAX: (01) 616-891-9821
ADDRESS: PO Box 2466
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49501