The hallmark of Ricovida is its location and attention to detail – details that enrich your life. We’ve included access to the following on-site services and amenities that enhance your health, passions and day-to-day living. Plus, we’ll help connect you with the Costa Rican culture to complement your lifestyle.
On Site Services
A go-to confidante will help you arrange recreation or transportation, answer questions, make connections to people, events and things. They’ll also offer support for friends and relatives while they visit you on site and explore Costa Rica.
- Bakery, Deli & Supplies
- Pro Shop & Recreation
- Library & Connection Lab
- Hobbies & Gift Shop
- Quaint shopping (3 km/1.86 mi)
- Largest mall in Central America (30 minutes)
On-site dining and refreshments
- Coffee Shop
- Trails for horseback riding, hiking and bird watching
- Executive golf course nearby, six others within 30 minutes. Ricovida will have special discounted pricing for greens fees.
- Tennis Courts
- Fishing and boating nearby
- Great beaches (35 minutes from Pacific Ocean)
- Laundry/Dry cleaning
- Personal chefs
- Investment counseling
- Real Estate
- Free shuttle to/from airport
- Shuttle to nearby villages
- Golf carts—available for rental/purchase
- Learn Spanish
- Guest lecturers
- Affiliations with U.S. colleges and universities
Health Care & Treatment Facilities
Nurses affiliated with CIMA Hospital are available on site to take care of your day-to-day medical needs with regularly scheduled visits by physicians and dental professionals. Mental health care professionals will also be available. And we also will be bringing a veterinarian on site to treat your pets.
Wellness Center, Spa & Pool
With a full array of exercise equipment and programs, you can work out on your own or under the supervision of our on-site physical and exercise therapists and technicians. We also offer nutrition counseling, along with specialized programs for coping with stress or transition.
- Two treatment rooms
- Two massage rooms
- Jetted tub room
- Community pool
CIMA Hospital/San Jose
- 25 miles to CIMA
- Helicopter connection if necessary
- Ambulance services
- Primarily, U.S.-trained staff
- CIMA is JCAHO approved
- Other physicians and medical professionals available in Atenas, 6 miles from Ricovida